To publish The Booking Form on your website you need to go to Dashboard > Get the code and Copy the code by clicking on "Copy the code" button.
Then go to the HTML of your website (most CMS websites allow you to view the HTML via their text editor eg. "View the code" or similar button) and paste the code you have copied earlier.
Please make sure that your website HTML is allowed to save iFrame code (eg. YouTube videos) because The Booking Form is published via iFrame.
If you have a web master who is taking care of your website you can click on "Email the code to your webmaster" button, enter your web master's email address and send him/her the code.
We have developed a special WordPress plugin that makes the integration very easy:
- Download and install the plugin.
- Go to The Booking Form Settings and paste the Code for your Company's booking form.
- Use tag [transport-booking-form] in your Page content to display The Booking Form.
Adding HTML Code on a WIX website.
- Click the HTML app and from the pop-up menu, click Settings.
- From HTML Settings, under Mode, click the drop-down menu and select HTML code.
- Under HTML/embed code, type or paste your HTML code.
- Click Update.
Full WIX integration instructions here: WIX
Integrate The Booking Form to a Joomla website.
- Go to your Joomla back end > Menus > Main Menu.
- Click on "New" then in "Menu item Type" section click on "Select"
- Click on "Wrapper" > "iFrame Wrapper"
- In "URL" section type in the URL that you see in your booking form back office Dashboard > Get the code section.
- Don't forget to type in "Menu title" and then "Save and Close"
- Visit your website to see the result.